Senator Maria Collett is hosting several events to help constituents sign up for LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program) and assist with healthcare enrollment through the Affordable Care Act or Medicare. Events are free and open to the public.
- When and Where: Monday, November 18 and Tuesday, November 19th at both our North Wales and Warminster Offices.
- Description: Do you need assistance paying for home heating bills this winter? The LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program) enrollment period is now open for the 2019-2020 season. Senator Collett’s staff can assist you during their Home Heating Assistance Days on Monday, November 18 and Tuesday, November 19. Income limitations apply.
- Sign up for an appointment online at SenatorCollett.com/LIHEAP or call 215-368-1429.
- ACA Enrollment Events
- When and Where: Thursday, December 5 at the Hatfield Borough Building 5:30pm-7:30pm; and Monday, December 9 at the Warminster Township Library 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Description: Do you need help buying or renewing your federal health insurance? Come to Senator Collett’s event for free enrollment services. Certified enrollment specialists will be able to walk you through the best and most affordable coverage through the Affordable Care Act or Medicare. This event is FREE and open to the public.
- Facebook Events