DID YOU KNOW…the funds received from the purchase of Bricks and Pavers are earmarked for engraving costs for the approved names added to the Veterans’ Memorial Monument.
DID YOU KNOW…That Warrington is a township? It is not a city, borough or town. Warrington is one of 1,454 second class townships in the Commonwealth.
DID YOU KNOW…in 1956 President Eisenhower signed into law the Federal Aid Highway Act, a law that created a network road system across America?
DID YOU KNOW…the Township Supervisors leased the historic school house at the corner of Folly and County Line Roads to the Warrington Historic Society?
- Did You Know Real Estate property owners receive two tax bills a year?
- Did You Know that new neighbors will soon be moving in?
- Did You Know a Girl Scout working towards her Gold Award is documenting the 350 year old tree that stands in front of the township owned historic structure at the corner of County Line and Folly Roads?
- Did You Know how easy it is to get involved with other individuals like yourself who have great ideas and a desire for improvements to our neighborhoods and community?
- Did You Know What a Township Supervisor Does?