Warrington Township
The Gateway to Bucks County Since 1734

Residential Building Forms & Information

Notice for 2017 Registration:
As per our supervisor’s approval we are no longer accepting contractors registration renewals. All registrations will be considered new. The fee will be $140.00. Along with the fee we will need the contractors application and insurance.

Contractor Registration Information: PA Home Imprv. Consumer Protection Act 132
Bureau of Consumer Protection – (717) 772-2425
Home Improvement – (State) Reg. Contractors


Building & Zoning Application
Contractors Registration
(HVAC) Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
Increase of Natural Gas Load
Insulation Certificate
Plumbing & Drainage
Sprinkler Permit Application
Tank Installation
Tank Removal
Use & Occupancy (Lease/Resale) - Residential


Additions/ New Construction Check List
Basement Finishing/Remodeling
Building Permits and Minor Land Development Agreement
Climatic & Geographic Design Criteria
Deck Permit Procedures
Deck Drawing - Example
Electrical Agencies Third Party
Guidelines for Consumer Protection Act 132
Pool Permit Information Packet
Registered Contractors – 2017
Residential Sprinkler System Acceptance Test Form
Solar Panel Installation Regulations
Sprinkler Agencies (Third Party)
Tank Removal - DEP Heating Oil Packet

For More Information on Decks Click Here
Residential Deck Information from PHRC

Lawn Irrigation Systems:

    • Permits are required
    • Submit (2) copies of a site plan indicating the location of all sprinkler heads on the layout
    • Submit (2) copies of the specifications and model number of a approved back flow device. (this is to protect the municipal water system from contamination).
    • Equipment must not be installed in any easement and behind the right-of-way (ROW) line of street frontage. (See Zoning Department for this requirement as all streets have different set backs).
    • Final inspection is required with the location of all heads at street set backs and easements, marked for inspection.

Lead Safety – Information from the Environmental Protection Act (EPA)

The Lead Safe Certified Guide to Renovate Right