Use and Occupancies are required for commercial and residential properties going for lease/rental and resale in Warrington Township. Please note: homes with sprinkler systems need to be inspected separately by a third party agency before U&O is issued. 


Application (Residential):
Use & Occupancy (Lease/Resale) - Residential

Application (Commercial):
Use & Occupancy (Lease/Resale) - Commercial Form

Inspection Check List (Residential):
Use & Occupancy Check List

Sprinkler Certification Form:
Residential Sprinkler System Acceptance Test Form

Sprinkler Agencies:
Sprinkler Agencies (Third Party)