Public Notice 2/5/16
Important Information about your Drinking Water
Public Notice 11-3-14
Water Quality Report 2013
Water Quality Report 2014


Online Bill Payment: If you're interested in setting up online payments, obtain the full account number on your most recent bill and click here to proceed. If you have questions or need assistance setting up your account for online payments, please call the office at 215-343-1800.


Direct Debit Authorization Form- Residents who would like to avoid writing checks to pay your water and sewer bills and paying for postage, you can take advantage of direct bill pay from your checking or savings account. For more information click on the Direct Debit Authorization form for details and learn how to apply.

Water Quality Report 2012
Water Quality Report (Table) 2011
Water Quality Report 2011

Water & Sewer Department: 

Christian R. Jones, Director of Water and Sewer/
Assistant to the Manager
852 Easton Road, Warrington, Pa 18976
Phone:(215) 343-1800
Email: Info@wtwsd.org



Pool Credits

We MUST have the completed form to issue any sewer credits.  These are one time a year credits for filling your pool.  For every thousand gallons used, a sewer credit of $6.10 will be credited on your account.  The form can be found on our website (Click here for a form) and can be returned to our office by mail, email or delivered in person.  Please remember NO CREDITS will be issued if the form is not completed and submitted as specified.

Your meter is usually found in your basement or utility area and is pictured below.  If you are asked to read your meter or you need readings for your pool credits, we ask that you provide all the numbers visible, including the tenths of gallons.

Please keep in mind that any water use will raise your bill; this includes outside use such as watering and irrigation systems.  We do not issue credits for lawn watering or irrigation use.  For every gallon of water used through your domestic meter, you are charged for water and for sewer.  If you have an irrigation meter, you can use that for any water lines that are for outdoor use only.  You are only billed for water on irrigation meters.  Please call our offices if you are interested in purchasing an irrigation meter or would like more details.

Forms may be submitted in person, mailed to 852 Easton Rd, emailed to info@wtwsd.org, or faxed to 215-343-5944. Click here for a form!

Water Conservation Tips - to help reduce your quarterly bills!

  • Check and fix leaking faucets, toilets, plumbing joints, and don't forget the outside hose bibs.
  • Shorten your showers. Two minutes can save 700 gallons a month.
    • Soap up with the shower off.
  • Water your lawn in the early morning (7:00am - 9:30am) and evening (7:00pm - 9:30pm)
  • Check your water meter when no one is using water. If it moves you have a leak.
  • Put food coloring in your toilet tanks when not in use. If coloring comes into the bowl prior to flushing, you have a leak.
  • Use automatic shut off nozzles on outside hoses.
  • Do not fill the tub.
  • Consider rain barrels to store water for outside watering.


  • Sump Pumps cannot be connected to sanitary sewer lines
  • Purchase a separate irrigation meter for outdoor water use
  • Shut-off the water to the outside hose bibs inside the house during the winter months and open the bib to let it drain. 
  • Turn off water when brushing your teeth.

Pool Water Disposal:

Dispose chlorinated and pool water responsibly. Save our streams and aquatic life. Use a pool cover to cut down on evaporation. Call (215) 343-1800 or email us at info@WTWSD.org.

Notice to Residents Not Connected to Public Water and/or Sewer:

If you own a property that is not connected to public water and/or public sewer and either one or both is available, the following two ordinances are applicable upon the sale of your property and should be included in your agreement of sale:

Public Sewer Ordinance # 95-3 enacted February 21, 1995 by the Board of Supervisors and Public Water Ordinance # 2003-O-15 enacted September 9, 2003 by the Board of Supervisors.

Both Ordinances state that all persons owning an occupied building now erected upon property accessible to sanitary sewer system and or public water system shall at their own expense connect such building within ninety (90) days after notice to do so from the Township or Warrington Township Water and Sewer Department. 

Please contact the Water and Sewer Department at 215-343-1800 to obtain more information. 

Abandonment of Unused Systems:

In-ground and Elevated Sand Mounds

Many believe the used material from these systems are hazardous wastes. This is not the case. The berm material is an acceptable fill material. The aggregate makes an acceptable road or driveway base, and the sand, if spread and air dried or limed, can also be used as a fill or soil enhancer.