HELP IS AVAILABLE…..
Some “Basic Needs” resources for residents
If you’re unsure where to start, call 2-1-1– a free and confidential tool to connect people to local resources.
1. All Central Bucks families with children can obtain lunches for children in their household. Visit wwcbsd.org/food
2. Food pantries: Visit www.bcoc.org for a list of local food pantries. Call ahead as hours may have changed.
3. Fresh Connect is an outdoor farmer’s market that offers fruit and vegetables for free, Tuesdays at Warminster Community Park from 12-1, year-round. https://wwbcoc.org/i-need-help- with/food-2/fresh-connect/.
4. If you are in need of shelter, call the Bucks County Housing Link at 1-800-810-4434.
5. Internet- www.internetessentials.com offers free internet for qualifying households for 2 months right now.
6. Visit https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/covid19/ for a rights and resources guide.
7. Visit https://www.uwbuckorg/covidresources/ for other COVID-19 resources in the County.