Warrington’s Mary Barness Community Pool will be opening for the summer of 2021 and we are looking forward to a great season!
Early Bird discounted rates run through April 15, 2021.
- Our goal for this summer is to bring back all of the fun, amenities, and programs that have been a regular part of you summer experience.
- We will be putting out all of our new furniture, but you still can bring your own
- The game room will be back open to enjoy a little fun out of the sun.
- Concession stand operations will be back to normal with seating available
- Swim lessons will return.
- Entry should be back to normal with both member and non-member windows to speed up check-in.
- We will continue to have seasonal picnic table rentals (first come, first serve -$85 for the season).
- Playground, volleyball, and gaga pit will all be back open for use.
- We will still have hand sanitization stations for your use and we do ask that all patrons do follow all of the pool rules and regulations.
- Please understand that we will still be required to follow state and county guidelines and will make any changes and adjustments needed to remain open in the safest manner possible.
I.D.’s will reactivate for returning members.
New member’s i.d.’s can be picked up at the township administration building, 852 Easton Rd., Warrington (215)343-9350 prior to the start of the season. I.D.’s will be at the swim club to pick up starting May 29 – 31, June 5 – 6 and June 12th forward.