Warrington Township
The Gateway to Bucks County Since 1734

How to Report a Damaged or Missing Street Sign

Have you noticed a Street Sign missing, broken or damaged? Well, you’re in the right place to report it.

One of the easiest ways to report a damaged or missing Street/Traffic Sign is to go directly to the Warrington Township web site and on our Home Page Search for “Citizen Action Line”.  Scroll down to “Contact Us” and locate the Public Works Department.

You can also contact the Department of Public Work directly at (215) 822-1249. When contacting Public Work directly, you may have to leave a voicemail. Our normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday between the hours of 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Summer hours vary due to some extended shifts.

Information Needed When Reporting Damaged or Missing Street Signs

Make sure you note the exact location of the sign, for example, in front of 555 Anderson Way, or at the intersection of Palomino Drive and Shetland, and the particular problem, i.e., missing, damaged, faded, obscured or graffiti involvement.  A phone number where you can be reached is helpful, however not necessary.

  • Damaged Signs can be: Speed Limit Signs, Stop Signs, Yield Signs, Street Identification Signs, or any roadside sign.
  • Types of damage can be: Bent Signs, Leaning signs, Illegible Faded Signs, Missing Signs, Obscured Signs due to vegetation, etc.

Clearly, any sign missing or damaged is important to us and will be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.  Regulatory signs that are damaged or missing can be dangerous for the motoring public. Missing Stop signs, Yield signs, Speed Limit signs can cause accidents and injuries to pedestrians and motorists.

The Warrington Township Public Works Department appreciates your willingness to support this very important initiative.

Warrington Township The Gateway to Bucks County Since 1734
Skip to content